A Strategy for Scaffolding Higher Level Learning
Tech Department, San Diego State
Presented at the National
Educational Computing Conference, San Diego, June 22-24,
- This is the mother lode of all WebQuest information. If you're
going to bookmark just one page, make it this one.
Blocks of a WebQuest
- Covers the anatomy of a WebQuest, with explanations of each of
the six parts.
Matrix of Examples
- Sample WebQuests from different content areas and grade
Thoughts about WebQuests
- Concept paper laying out the basic rationale and definition of
Rubric for Evaluating WebQuests
- How do you know when your WebQuest is a good one? By its
results with your students, of course. Prior to using your
WebQuest on anyone, though, score it with this rubric to see where
it might be improved.
Triton Summer Workshop
- This four day workshop was very successful at getting one
hundred teachers started on WebQuest design.
This page is located at
Last updated June 24, 1998.